The 2017 Coachella full list of set times just came out, and the official live stream schedule is here too! Coachella will be streaming performances from headliners Lady Gaga, Radiohead, and Kendrick Lamar, as well as nearly 80 other artists.
Here’s our pick of 5 lineup highlights that you can’t miss, and when and where you can watch:
- Lorde – This will be her first live show in three years, and with her upcoming album coming out in June, she’s sure to have a setlist full of lots of new music. You can watch her performance Sunday, April 16 at 12:20AM.
- Radiohead – The band has been on the road on a world tour, but Coachella will be their first big festival appearance in 2017. We’re sure they won’t disappoint. Check them out Friday, April 14 at 1:40AM.
- Glass Animals – This group is definitely worth checking out. If you’re not already familiar with them, Glass Animals has a unique sound – a mix of indie, synth-pop, and electronic rock. We’re excited to hear music off their latest album How To Be A Human Being. Watch their performance Friday, April 14 at 9:55PM.
- Kendrick Lamar – This is one artist we can’t get enough of, and he’ll be headlining Day 3 of the festival. He’s been teasing fans over the past few weeks by dropping singles “Heart Part 4” and then “Humble” and his new album is set to be released on April 14 – right in time for his Coachella performance. Stream Kendrick’s set on Sunday, April 16 at 1:25AM, right after Lorde’s performance.
- Hans Zimmer – Fans are freaking out over the announcement of a performance from this legendary composer. While he might not seem like a traditional festival artist, his familiar music has the ability to touch both fans and skeptics alike. If you don’t know Hans Zimmer by name, you definitely know him by his music in films like The Lion King, Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, Hidden Figures, and more. We can’t wait to see how he brings this emotional music to life on the outdoor stage Sunday, April 16 at 11:40PM.