Happy New Music Friday! This week brought some really great collaborations from everyone from John Legend and Halsey to Elton John! Check out our picks below.
Top 10 Singles for the Week of April 6, 2018:
1. “A Good Night” – John Legend (feat. Bloodpop®)
This collab tells the story of an unexpected great night where anything can happen through smooth vibes and catchy hooks.
2. “Love Is Madness” – Thirty Seconds To Mars (feat. Halsey)
Another installment from the new album (that dropped today!) follows suit with the dark, haunting vibe they have created with this record. Halsey’s vocal is a great addition and adds the perfect amount of drama.
3. One Kiss” – Calvin Harris (feat. Dua Lipa)
An indisputable jam – complete with a hard dance beat and a retro vibe.
4. “Don’t Let Me Down” – Sabrina Claudio (feat. Khalid)
A breathy, sultry ode that will be sure to give you all the feels.
5.“Bennie and the Jets” – Elton John, P!nk, and Logic
A modern twist on an old classic. Part of the new Elton Revamp record, P!nk brings the catchy hooks and Logic’s verse brings this track into the 21st century.
6. “A$AP Forever” – A$AP Rocky (feat. Moby)
An anthemic track with honest revelations and hard-hitting beats, that slowly morphs into a raw, simple fadeout.
7. “Moonlight” – Lil Xan (feat. Charli XCX)
A slow burn EDM-influenced jam that shows a different side of Lil Xan thanks to help from Charli XCX.
8. “Chanel” – Slim Jxmmi, Swae Lee, Rae Sremmurd (feat. Pharrell)
A stellar lineup that come together and creates a perfect blend of vocals and bouncy production that will be sure to add some party to your playlist.
9. “Drink About You” – Seeb (feat. Dagny)
An infectious EDM track that tackles the troubles of getting over someone
10. “Hard To Face Reality” – Poo Bear (feat. Justin Bieber & Jay Electronica)
A chill dance track with too-relatable story that will be sure to pull on your heartstrings.
Which of these are on your New Music Friday playlist today? Any we missed?
Let us know in the comments!
Need more music? Check out last week’s picks.