Another week come and gone! New Music Friday is here again and this week features some new tunes from Tove Lo, Lauv, Fall Out Boy and more!
Top 5 Albums for the Week of November 17:
1. BLUE LIPS (Lady Wood Phase II) – Tove Lo
Tove Lo is back with her best album yet, a hard-hitting follow up to Lady Wood.
2. I Fall In Love Too Easily – Katherine McPhee
American Idol alum returns to music with a modern spin on a Frank Sinatra classic. Perfect for cozy winter nights.
3. Fake Nudes – Barenaked Ladies
Some of Barenaked Ladies’ best work to date: infections pop hooks and folk influences bring this album to life.
4. It’s Not That Deep – Olivia O’Brien
O’Brien’s debut has all the ingredients for the perfect pop debut: catchy hooks, lyrics that hit home and dance beats.
5. Everyday is Christmas – Sia
Tis the season! Sia guides us into the holidays with a whole collection of original Christmas tunes.
Top 5 Singles from the Week of November 17, 2017:
1. “HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON’T” – Fall Out Boy
Another infections installment of MANIA, we have some more pop influenced sounds with a catchy chorus to tide us over while we wait for the full record.
2. “Échame La Culpa” – Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato
The next Despacito? This Latino-influenced dance track is sure to get you dancing.
3. “Paris in the Rain” – Lauv
Let this track transport you to Paris with the relaxed acoustic and dose of dream-pop.
4. “Slow” – Matoma (feat. Noah Cyrus)
An electronica track and Cyrus’ honest vocal makes this a killer single.
5. “Home” – Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors, and Bebe Rexha
We’re pretty excited for the movie Bright, the soundtrack has proved to be great so far and if that’s any indicator, this will be a great film!
Which of these are on your New Music Friday playlist today? Any we missed? Let us know in the comments!