Looks like it’s that time of the year again! ABC’s Good Morning America have just announced their sizzling hot line-up for their annual summer concert series, which returns to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a 5th consecutive year. All concerts are free to the public and will take place live during “Good Morning America,” every Friday from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. ET (although it is advised to arrive at 6), with a different musical act performing each week starting at the end of May, with global superstar and current American Idol judge, Mariah Carey kicking things off. Other major acts include: Demi Lovato, OneRepublic, Selena Gomez, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Pitbull.
The following artists are set to perform at the concert series this summer:
- May 24th: Mariah Carey – #GMAMariah ***
- May 31st: Pitbull – #GMAPitbull ***
- June 7th: Little Mix and Emblem3 – #GMALittleMix/#GMAEmblem3
- June 14th: Carly Rae Jepsen – #GMACarlyRae
- June 21st: John Legend – #GMALegend
- June 28th: Demi Lovato – #GMADemi
- July 5th: Imagine Dragons – #GMADragons
- July 12th: OneRepublic – #GMAOneRepublic
- July 19th: Jennifer Lopez – #GMAJLo ***
- July 26th: Selena Gomez – #GMASelena
- August 2nd: Ne-Yo – #GMANeYo
- August 9th: Kenny Chesney – #GMAKenny
- August 16th: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – #GMAMacklemore
- August 23rd: The Wanted – #GMATheWanted
- August 30th: Alicia Keys – #AliciaGMA
For information on how to attend a summer concert in Central Park, click here.
*** – The Mariah Carey, Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez concerts will require tickets in advance for entry. Tickets will be available closer to the performance date and fans should check back for more information on how to obtain free tickets.